NINETEEN!
Temasek Poly Business School
Hospitality & Tourism Management course..
happy go lucky person
LOVE to make my frens smile..
very very lovable.. =D hahahahaa..
1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say?
Inconsolable- backstreet boys..
(hahahahaha.. depends on situation ba..)
2.How would you describe yourself?
gotta be somebody- Nickelback
(well, I wanna be somebody.. lolx..)
3.What do you like in a girl/guy?
going under- evanescence
(somehow, the image in my mind is really wrong.. lmao..)
4.How do you feel today?
bleed it out- linkin park
(actually..i LOVE today.. =( so this 1 aint accurate! =p)
5.What is your life's purpose?
I write sins, not tragedies- Panic! At the disco
(I love this song! Well..actually, come to think of it..quite true.. hmm)
6.What is your motto?
check yes Juliet- we the kings
(ROFL!! Run baby run, don ever look back~ actually.. it’s true.. hahaha)
7. What do your friends think of you?
if I never see your face again- maroon 5 ft. rihanna
(aww.. I’m SO heartbroken! =( lmao.. thnx for the song btw maine =D )
8. What do you think of your parents?
hush hush- PCD
(lmao.. yea, that’s exactly wad I think when they NAG! Lmao!! Thnx for the song my prince.. =) )
9.What do you think about very often?
just wanna be with you- zac efron and Vanessa hudgens
(who0o0o0o… that song rocks! But..nah, I’m not so obsessed wif relationships can.. lolx)
10.What is 2 + 2?
that’s when I love you- aslyn
(err… no link.. lolx)
11.What do you think of your best friend?
low- flo-rider ft. t-pain
(lmao!! Well..all of my best FRIENDS were crazy over that song.. )
12.What do you think of the person you like?
wall to wall- chris brown
( lolx.. I wonder who’s the one.. ? )
13.What is your life story?
love story- taylor swift
(now…IF ONLY XIA~~~.. hahahahaha.. but, I still got very long time more in life ahead of me, so..who noes.. one can hope you noe.. hahas.. love the song..)
14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
7 things- miley cyrus
(LOVE THE SONG..but, no link.. lolx..)
15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Supergirl- saving jane
(hmm, actually if you think of the lyrics..it can fit.. hmm.. )
16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
leave out all the rest- linkin park
(nice song..but, dance? CMI la! )
17.What will they play at your funeral?
tonight- FM static
(LOVE THE SONG! and it's sentiments.. hmm, can fit la.. u'll can sing it for me.. =D and i'll be watching all my frens from the stars.
18.What is your hobby/interest?
money honey-4state of shock
(I’m not money minded lor! Honey ar.. I very sweet meh? -.- lolx.. )
19.What is your biggest fear?
forgive me- Leona lewis
(well, I guess can twist around to say I scared my frens CANT forgive me for some mistake then I would lose them.. =x )
20.What is your biggest secret?
scream- avenged sevenfold
(go figure.. lolx..)
21.What do you think of your friends?
always getting over you- American pie2 soundtrack
(I think nadia sent me this song.. er, dunno wad to say. Haha..)
22.What song would you play during your first time having sex?
(kevon..guess wad song? -.-)
THUNDER- boys like girls
( WTH LA!!!!!!! PANGSAI.. I saw the title and was like..WTH.. damn suay bodoh.. haix.. SHUDDUP KEVON..)
23.What will you post this as?
Why do I love you- westlife